Sun, Jul 30|
July 30 Hiking Meetup
Join us at one of our absolute favorite place to visit - Lake Isabelle! Lake Isabelle is part of the Brainard Lake Recreation Area which requires TIMED reservation entry! Please see below for details!
Time & Location
Jul 30, 2023, 8:30 AM – Jul 31, 2023, 2:00 PM
Ward, Long Lake Rd, Ward, CO 80481, USA
About the event
Lake Isabelle via Lost Lake and Jean Lunning Loop is a 4.9 mile loop trail with a 475 ft elevation gain. Here is the AllTrails Link. There is a required pass necessary to enter Brainard Lake Recreation Area! Check out the details below.
This hike requires each vehicle to have a Timed Entry Pass - all information can be located here!
- There is a 14-Day release system for Recreation.gov
- This means that you will need to go online and try to reserve and purchase a parking pass for the 8:00 AM time slot on July 16 at 7:50 AM, the passes become available at 8:00 AM
- I hope we can get as many passes as possible when they are released!
- There is a parking lot right outside of the entry area for Brainard Lake Recreation area, it is the Winter Lot.
- We will meet here and carpool in together!
Lake Isabelle is absolutely stunning, despite the difficult of figuring out the passes to get in, I promise it is worth it!